The Movement Park sporting structure is aliGned to a long-term People Development framework which has been developed with the intention of increasing overall participation in sport and physical activity. The framework takes into account individual ability, through a multi-stage pathway guiding an individual's journey through sport and physical activity from infancy to adulthood.
This framework has been developed from the Canadian Sport 4 Life LTPD (Long-Term Player Development) or LTAD (Long-Term Athlete Development) models but at Movement Park we believe that it’s the people that become the players / athletes and so it is ‘people’ that are important.
Through this framework Movement Park is trying to build competence and confidence which in turn leads to motivation to participate in life-long sport.
For more details on Movement Park structures.
- Movement Park - Secure Base Model - Click
- Movement Park - Development Cycle - Click
- Movement Park - Long Term People Development Model - Click
For more details on:
- Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) - Click
- Movement Dynamics - Click
- Ido Portal - Click
- JudoScotland - Click
- Parkour UK - Click
- sportscotland - Click
- Scottish Disability Sport - Click