Movement Park is a Glasgow-based charity that uses sport and movement based activities to enhance the lives of the local community. Based in our converted warehouse in Whiteinch, Movement Park is an innovative multi-activity facility.
At the heart of what we do is a social ethos to make a difference not only to health and wellbeing of the local community but also employability and social cohesion.
OUR VISION - A cohesive community where physical activity, wellbeing and social engagement is a vital part of everyday life.
OUR MISSION - To create a thriving community through the establishment of a hub that is warm and welcoming, allowing creative opportunities to move more and sit less; to develop friendships; experience engagement; and offer many chances for personal and social development.
OUR VALUES - As an expression of our principles, beliefs and philosophy, six values support our vision, shape our culture, guide our decisions and dictate priorities.
- PASSION - We have a contagious enthusiasm for our mission, knowing that being active is part of who we are as people and as a team.
- COLLABORATION - We bring together like-minded people and organisations to advance common goals and achieve more than the sum of our parts.
- EMPOWERMENT - We encourage people to take initiative, take chances, lead and make decisions in a positive and supportive environment.
- INNOVATION - We pursue new, creative ideas that have the potential to improve the health and wellness of all.
- EXCELLENCE - We take pride in surpassing expectations, always learning and producing high-quality work.
- FUN - We strike a healthy balance between work and play.